Thursday, August 11, 2011

Reinventing Yourself & Bad Habits

Stay positive,  go out and meet new people and focus on your passion.    Mine just happens to be photography.  After years of hearing from friends, "when are you going to do something with your photography?"  I've finally done it!  I've stopped talking about it, and I am living MY dream.    


There will be bumps in the road, but I always have one sweet quote from my Mom in the back of my mind.  "If you stumble or fail, don't quit!  Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and try again! "  That is how America was built.  By normal, everyday people taking chances.  Where would we be with Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison or Alexander Wolcott(he had the first American patent for photography with his camera).  


Reinventing myself won't be easy, because it falls along the lines of breaking bad habits.  I suppose those bad habits weren't that great anyway. So......... I will succeed and live with a passion for life and MERGE  those moments.    In my mind.....and in my camera! ;-)


Stay positive,
Cindy

2 comments: